To take a break from my Ukulele I decided to sculpt something different that was a more interesting and intricate shape.
A friend had recently given me quite a rare find – the black version of the Dranzer-F Beyblade from the series of the same name. These spinning tops had several parts to them, so I started with the most simple part and worked from there.
I found myself doing quite well despite the difficult shape of the attack ring – and in the few hours I had been modeling Dranzer I found that I had done more towards this side-project than a few weeks of working on the Ukulele.
I might have to reconsider my choice of item to model~