After a little bit of a struggle with some stray Verts along the center of my model, I managed to finish making all the components of my beyblade!
from top to bottom:
- Bit chip
- Attack ring
- Weight Disc
- Spin/Magnet Gear
- Switchable blade tip
- Blade bottom/Base
Each part came with it;s own challenges. Such as the switchable blade tip being a tri-headed, lockable mechanism which took some study to fully understand how it even worked!
With some more small adjustments, This model will soon be ready to get it’s high-poly beauty.
I’m really glad that I decided to pursue this object. Even though it has been a challenge to model, I’ve found myself rather passionate about making it to a good quality and as accurate as I could to the source material.